A free, secure way to set-up and view all of your payments from your JCU account. Just log onto Online Banking and click on the “Bill Pay” tab. With Online Bill Pay, you’ll have access to these great features:
- Search for vendors. Add new vendors simply by typing in the company name. If a match is found in the database, the vendor’s information will be added automatically. No more hunting down mailing addresses! Simply enter your account number and add your bills to be paid.
- Schedule payments by the due date. The product allows you to enter the date you would like your vendor to receive your payment, and we take care of getting it there on time!
- Keep your money with you. Your money will remain in your bank account until the day you select the payment be made to your vendor.
- Set up reminders. Never make a late payment again! When you set up reminders, you’ll receive a message telling you when your payment is due.
- Pay from multiple checking accounts. Choose which checking account to pay your bills from.
- Make recurring payments. Eliminate the hassle of paying your monthly bills by setting up recurring payments. This is a great option for payments that don’t change from month to month – such as your car payment or mortgage.
Online Bill Pay is an easy-to-use, password protected, online account available to all members who have a JCU checking account and Online Banking (your online account). Your JCU checking account allows you to make one-time or recurring payments (TV, phone, utilities…) and your payees are saved for future use. Even better, you can access Online Bill Pay using the JCU Mobile apps after you are signed up. To sign up, simply visit the Bill Pay tab inside Online Banking.
Bill payments will be submitted electronically or by check if payee doesn’t accept electronic payments. JCU is not responsible for any payments submitted with insufficient JCU checking account funds. Bill Pay will be de-activated if the account is not used during a 90 day period. Must have Bill Pay account activated to be able to use via the JCU Mobile app.