Loan subject to credit approval and other terms/conditions. Rates are based on Prime as published in the Wall Street Journal and subject to change. Contact us for details.
If you’re looking for an experienced construction lender, look no further. Jordan Credit Union has funded over $300,000,000 in Utah construction projects since 2003 in a partnership with Construction Capital Source. We know the process and have partners that will make sure you get what you need quickly.
While your construction loan is processed and serviced by Construction Capital Source, you relationship with Jordan Credit Union ensures an easier lending process. Your JCU Construction Loan comes with a wide variety of advantages, including:
- Only 10% down payment required on construction loans
- Low rates
- Fast local underwriting – talk directly to the decision maker
- Simple loan draw process
Here are special resources available to you thanks to Construction Capital Source:
- Product Guide: Detailed underwriting criteria used in the loan approval process. Current published rates & fees.
- Forms: Submission form, sample cost breakdown, builder questionnaire and other forms necessary for the submission of a construction loan.
- Learning Center: Informational videos that answer many frequently asked questions.
- Contact Construction Capital Source: Feel Free to call us with loan scenarios and questions.
Although you may work with Construction Capital Source during the construction loan process, your loan is with Jordan Credit Union, along with your other accounts.
We have quick and affordable loans in for the lot in Utah you are looking to invest in.
Our lot loans have great features to suit your needs:
- Terms up to 15 years
- Only 20% down payment
- Fast loan processing