Loan subject to credit approval and other terms/conditions. Rates are based on Prime as published in the Wall Street Journal and subject to change. Contact us for details.
If you’re looking for an experienced construction lender, look no further. Jordan Credit Union has funded over $300,000,000 in Utah construction projects since 2003 in a partnership with Construction Capital Source (CCS Loans). We know the process and have partners that will make sure you get what you need quickly.
While your construction loan is processed and serviced by Construction Capital Source, you relationship with Jordan Credit Union ensures an easier lending process. Your JCU Construction Loan comes with a wide variety of advantages, including:
- Only 5% down payment required on construction loans
- Low rates
- Fast local underwriting – talk directly to the decision maker
- Simple loan draw process
Here are special resources available to you thanks to Construction Capital Source:
- Product Guide: Detailed underwriting criteria used in the loan approval process. Current published rates & fees.
- Forms: Submission form, sample cost breakdown, builder questionnaire and other forms necessary for the submission of a construction loan.
- Learning Center: Informational videos that answer many frequently asked questions.
- Contact Construction Capital Source: Feel Free to call us with loan scenarios and questions.
Although you may work with Construction Capital Source during the construction loan process, your loan is with Jordan Credit Union, along with your other accounts.
For any questions you may have about solar loans, please contact CCS loans:
P: (801) 826-4848
Jordan Credit Union is proud to help our members go green—and save some green by going solar with our solar financing program. Through our partnership with CCS Loans, you can secure solar financing with many unique features:
• No money down
• No closing costs
• 12 or 18 month periods of no interest, and no payments – this allows time for any solar tax credits to be applied to the loan, and helps you save on your electric bill
• Terms up to 15 years
• Low fixed rates
While your solar loan is processed and serviced by CCS Loans, your loan and relationship remains with Jordan Credit Union. CCS Loans, through a partnership with Solaroo Energy, can provided educational resources for learning about solar, as well as the viability of your house for a solar installation. CCS Loans will explain the whole process to you, including:
- Solar Tax Credits: Learn about any available tax credits for solar in your area.
- Solar Production Analysis: Submit information about your location and roof to see how many panels could fit and how much energy you could produce.
- Solar Financing: Learn about the benefits of financing solar through CCS Loans and Jordan Credit Union.
Although you may work with CCS Loans and Solaroo Energy during your solar installation, your loan is with Jordan Credit Union, along with your other accounts.
No down payment required. 3.99% annual percentage rate (APR) for 12 month same as cash (SAC) option. Estimated payments are $7.41 per $1,000 borrowed. 4.24% APR for 18 month SAC option. Estimated payments are $7.54 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates are subject to change without notice. On approved credit only.
We have quick and affordable loans in for the lot in Utah you are looking to invest in.
Our lot loans have great features to suit your needs:
- Terms up to 15 years
- Only 20% down payment
- Fast loan processing