Loan subject to credit approval and other terms/conditions. Rates are based on Prime as published in the Wall Street Journal and subject to change. Contact us for details.
If you’re looking for an experienced construction lender, look no further. Jordan Credit Union has funded over $300,000,000 in Utah construction projects since 2003 in a partnership with Construction Capital Source (CCS Loans). We know the process and have partners to ensure you get what you need quickly.
While your construction loan is processed and serviced by Construction Capital Source, your relationship with Jordan Credit Union ensures a more straightforward lending process. Your JCU Construction Loan comes with a wide variety of advantages, including:
- Only 5% down payment required on construction loans
- Low rates
- Fast local underwriting – talk directly to the decision-maker
- Simple loan draw process
Here are special resources available to you thanks to Construction Capital Source:
- Product Guide: Detailed underwriting criteria used in the loan approval process. Current published rates & fees.
- Forms: Submission form, sample cost breakdown, builder questionnaire, and other forms necessary for submitting a construction loan.
- Learning Center: FAQ and Learning Center that answer many frequently asked questions.
- Contact Construction Capital Source: Feel Free to call us with loan scenarios and questions.
Although you may work with Construction Capital Source during the construction loan process, your loan is with Jordan Credit Union, along with your other accounts.
Jordan Credit Union is proud to help our members go green—and save some green. Through our partnership with CCS Loans, you can secure solar financing with many unique features and still maintain your loan at Jordan Credit Union.
- No money down
- No closing costs
- 12 or 18 month periods of no interest, and no payments – this allows time for any solar tax credits to be applied to the loan, and helps you save on your electric bill
- Terms up to 15 years
- Low fixed rates
You may also qualify for:
- Solar Tax Credits: Learn about any available tax credits for solar in your area. (Consult with your tax advisor to see your personal tax benefits.)
- Solar Production Analysis: Submit information about your location and roof to see how many panels could fit and how much energy you could produce.
LEarn about the benefits of solar by contacting CCS loans
No down payment required. 3.99% annual percentage rate (APR) for 12-month same as cash (SAC) option. Estimated payments are $7.41 per $1,000 borrowed. 4.24% APR for 18 month SAC option. Estimated payments are $7.54 per $1,000 borrowed. Rates are subject to change without notice. On approved credit only.
We have quick and affordable loans in for the lot in Utah you are looking to invest in.
Our lot loans have great features to suit your needs:
- Terms up to 15 years
- Only 20% down payment
- Fast loan processing