External Transfers allows you to easily make a transfer to an account with another financial institution. Two options are currently available.
Set up your very own ACH transfer!
Add an account:
- Add the account you wish to transfer money to. You will need the routing and account numbers.
- Once you’ve added the account, you must validate your access:
- They system will send two small deposits to the new account. Return and report the amounts. Typically takes a couple business days.
- Validate immediately with the account’s online banking login credentials.
Set up an ACH transfer:
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Choose the From and To accounts
- Choose your Date (or make recurring)
- Enter a brief Memo (optional)
- Select Continue
- Confirm transfer
Recurring transfers are an easy way to make a monthly loan payment or if you need to make some other kind of recurring transfer to an outside institution.
Keep in mind, this is for external transfers only. If you try to send money to a Jordan Credit Union account in this way, you will receive an error message.
If you need to send money quickly, and can’t verify the account credentials, you can use PopMoney.
You will need the following information to send money via PopMoney:
- First and Last Name
- Email or Phone Number
Send Funds Via PopMoney
- Enter the Amount
- Choose the Date
- Select the From Account
- Express (1 business day) is a $3.00 charge
- Standard (2 business days) is free