Cross account transfers allow you to transfer between your personal JCU account and someone else’s JCU account.
you will need the following:
- Recipient’s First Name
- Recipient’s Account Suffix
- Member Number (account number without the dash and last number.)
If you have any questions about this process, please Contact Us.
You will need to add a recipient any time you wish to set up a new account or account suffix. Example: John Smith’s Checking and John Smith’s Auto Loan.
- Log into Online Banking
- In the Move Money tab, select Between Personal Accounts
- Choose Add Recipient and complete the form.
- Add the first three (3) characters of the main account owner’s first name. (Joint owners cannot be verified.) If someone’s first name is LESS THAN three characters, add first name as is. Example: Ed Smith = Ed
- Select Regular Share as the account type.
- Add the corresponding Account Suffix
- Member ID: Account number without the check digit (without the dash and last number). Example 1234-5 becomes 1234.
- Choose the orange Verify Recipient button
- Choose a Nickname. We recommend adding a name you will remember as well as the suffix description. Example: John Smith – Checking
- Select Add Recipient
- Continue to the main Transfer Funds page. Your added recipients will be found in the Another Member section in the To dropdown menu.