Did you win one of our Draper Day Parade prizes? Check your ticket number below.
Parade Prize Drawing
|Winning Ticket #||Item||Donor|
|2217||60 Minute Massage||Neighborhood Acupuncture and Healing Arts|
|2081||$30 - $60 Certificate Value||PostNet|
|2845||$30 - $60 Certificate Value||Post Net|
|2150||$20||Egg & I|
|2059||$20||Egg & I|
|2531||$20||Egg & I|
|2532||$20||Egg & I|
|2462||$20||Egg & I|
|2588||$25||Cactus & Tropicals|
|2394||$10||Cold Stone Creamery|
Please Note: Bring photo ID and winning ticket to the Draper branch to redeem prize. Must be 18 or older to win. Membership not required.
Official Rules of the Draper Days Parade Prize Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Jordan Federal Credit Union will be giving away bags during the Draper Day’s Parade and attached to those bags will be little papers that have a number. Winning numbers will be randomly selected. The credit union will post the winning numbers on its webpage with the prize associated with each randomly selected number. Individuals with winning numbers may go into the Draper Branch location prior to September 30, 2017, during regular business hours to claim their winning prize and provide proof of possession of the winning number. Must be 18 or older to participate.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Jordan Federal Credit Union, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner. Time is of the essence.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, participants agree to release and hold harmless Jordan Federal Credit Union, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postagedue, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually,without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Jordan Credit Union in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Jordan Federal Credit Union’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.