Instructions for your initial log-in and verification
STEP 1PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
- After reading the instructions, click the “VERIFY AND LOG-IN” button at the bottom of the page.
STEP 2 ENTER INITIAL USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- Initial Username: Enter your account number without the number after the dash. For example: If your account number is 12345-6, then you will enter 12345. If you are referencing a checkbook for your account number use all but the last digit (See highlighted portion of the image below)
Initial Password: Enter the last 6 of your Social Security Number. For example: If your Social Security number is 11-22-3333, then you will enter 223333. (If you are using a ITIN, you will use the last 6 of your ITIN.)
STEP 3 Verify and Log-in
- To verify your account a prompt will ask if we can send you an access code using the email we have on file. Enter the access code you receive. (If you think your email or phone number is not up-to-date with our records, please call us at 801-566-4195 to resolve the issue.)
STEP 4 REGISTER YOUR DEVICE
- You may choose to register the device from which you are logging in. If you are using a public device or public network, we suggest you do not register the device. Rather, please select the option indicating you are using a public device.
STEP 5 CREATE A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- Follow the instructions to change your username and password.
ENJOY YOUR NEW ONLINE BANKING EXPERIENCE!
NEW Log In. new features.
After a one-time verification process, you’ll enjoy quick access to a whole new array of easy-to-use banking tools, including:
- Improved online payments
- Easier peer-to-peer payments
- Integrated mobile check deposit
- Personalized user experience
- Mobile biometric sign in