Jordan Credit Union has teamed up with your district to offer you the following specials. Not yet a member? Speak with one of our JCU Representatives, bring your district ID, and take advantage of these great offers.
Unsecured (Low Interest) Personal Loans
A personal loan can be used for just about any personal expense including furniture, appliances, car repairs, vacations, and more! Take advantage of the following benefits:
|Loan Amount||Term (Months)||APR*||Est. Monthly Payment per $1000^|
|up to $1000||12||7.95%||$88.10|
|up to $3000||24||12.9%||$48.65|
|up to $5000||36||14.9%||$35.84|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
^Monthly payment estimates per $1000 borrowed. Includes payment protection. Most recent pay stub required (or contract of employment for new hires). Other terms may apply.
Auto Loan Discount
Take advantage of these district benefits:
- 0.50% APR* discount
- Automatic qualification for auto loan regardless of credit
- Online pre-approval
- Terms up to 84 months
- Available for both new and used vehicles
- No application fees
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Most recent pay stub required (or contract of employment for new hires). Other terms may apply. Speak with friendly JCU representative.
Mortgage Origination Fee Discount
Take advantage of these district benefits:
- 0.5% discount of origination fees for new mortage*
- No prepayment penalty
- Home equity lines of credit with no monthly fee, and free HELOC checks.
- Low closing costs and flexible terms with competitive interest rates.
- Fixed-rate second mortgages with terms up to 15 years.
- First mortgages with terms from 5 years to 30 years at low fixed rates.
- Local team members! If you ever have a question or a concern, talk to a real staff member on the phone right now – no automated phone systems or long waits.
*Maximum discount of $1,500. JCU refinances do not qualify for discount.
100% for kids
In 2002, Utah’s Credit Unions formed 100% For Kids-Utah Credit Union Education Foundation. They are here to provide assistance where it is needed most, in the individual classroom. 100% of the funds donated go directly to teachers for use in their classroom.
Cash Back Checking
Take advantage of these special school district benefits that include:
- Cash Back on purchases made throughout the month.
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly fee
- Nationwide ATM access
- ATM fee refunds
To earn the rewards and ATM fee refunds mentioned above, simply complete the following qualifications each month:
- Receive electronic statements instead of paper statements.
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions post and clear from your checking account.
- Have at least one automatic deposit post and clear in your checking account, OR at least one automatic payment post and clear from your checking account.
On approved credit. All qualifications must be achieved each cycle to earn cash back. For Personal accounts only (1 account per SSN). ATM refunds up to $20 are provided as long as qualifications are met each qualification cycle. All qualification transactions on the account must be posted and cleared during the qualification cycle, which could take anywhere from, but not limited to, 1-5 business days to post to an account from the date the transaction is made (ATM withdrawals or transactions do not qualify). The qualification cycle is from the last day of the previous month through the next to last day of the current month. Rates subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings.
District Employee Visa Rewards Card
District employees get more!
- 1.5X points for regular purchases1
- No annual fee
- 28 day grace period
- No balance transfer fee.
1 Present District employee badge to receive special offer. Points earned for qualifying transactions at one and a half points per dollar on Platinum+ JCU Rewards credit cards. Total points are based on the total transaction amount, with total points rounding to the nearest dollar. Some transaction types may not be eligible for point accrual. Contact JCU to determine transaction eligibility, eligibility dates, or for special promotions. Points expire 48 months from the date earned. Membership eligibility required. On approved credit. Transactions fees such as foreign fees (1% of the transaction in USD), late payment fees, or other account fees other fees may apply.
- 10,000 starting points2
- 2X points for 30 days
210,000 bonus points will be given immediately upon first transaction for new District Employee JCU Rewards accounts opened. Two points for every dollar will be given for qualifying transactions during the first 30 days of opening new reward account. Visit our Platinum+ Rewards site to view the awards catalog or to learn more about the program rules and details @ jordan-cu.org/rewardsportal/ .