(This page will be updated as new developments arise.)
At Jordan Credit Union, the well-being of our members and employees is a top priority; we are actively taking measures to keep members and staff safe. We also ask members and employees alike to stay at home if they’re not feeling well. We will remain open to serve your financial needs. During this time, we would like to remind you of our remote services, such as mobile and online banking, ATMs, and automated phone services.
Jordan Credit Union understands that the recent COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in economic disruptions that may impact the financial welfare of our members. If you are faced with financial challenges due to the coronavirus, we may have loan relief options available to assist you. Please contact a member service representative to discuss your unique situation.
Contact Information to Skip-a-Payment
Auto Loans and Unsecured Loans: Call your nearest branch (Click here for contact info)
Home, Home Equity, and Credit Card: Call 801-567-3350
Emergency Loan Program for COVID-19 Work Interruption
- Signature Loan up to $3,000*
- Rate as Low as 4.99% APR*
- Terms up to 36 month*
- 60 Day No Pay*
Apply for a COVID-19 Work Interruption Loan by calling your nearest branch. (Click here for contact info)
*Membership required. On approved credit. Copy of Furlough/Layoff/Pandemic shut down with copy of most recent pay stub required. Member must have an active checking account opened before January 1, 2020. Programs are subject to change and/or termination at any time. APR is abbreviated for “Annual Percentage Rate”. Interest will accrue during the first 60 days of no payment.
Branch Operation Adjustments
New Bingham Branch has temporarily modified hours
Monday-Friday: Drive-thru only
Following the guidance and direction of Utah’s government and health officials, our branch lobbies will open under the following parameters:
- We will follow the prescribed social distancing measures among members and employees and limit the number of members in lobbies.
- We will provide in-lobby hand sanitizer for members.
- We will be sanitizing workstations and high-touch surfaces frequently.
- Member facing employees will be wearing masks or face coverings (wearing masks is strongly recommended, but not required, for members).
We kindly request members to follow the guidelines and precautions set by the Health Department:
- Members are strongly encouraged to wear masks when visiting branch lobbies.
- Members with any symptom of COVID-19, or recent contact with someone who has an active case of COVID-19, are asked not to enter branch lobbies.
- For simple transactions like balance checks, payments, deposits or withdrawals, drive-thru windows are encouraged. Drive-thru windows are strongly recommended for members who are at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
- Members are strongly encouraged to enter branch lobbies alone unless assistance is required.
For new accounts or loans, due to a limited number of members allowed in each branch, we suggest making an appointment with your closest branch to ensure quick service and avoid waiting. (Click here for contact info)
REMOTE SERVICES ARE PREFERRED BY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
If you are sick, exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or trying to reduce face-to-face interactions; we ask you to utilize the following service options:
- Update your information
- Apply for a loan
- Set up automatic payments
- Review spending and budgets
- View recent transactions
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
- Apply for loans
Go to: jordan-cu.org/online-services/online-banking/ to log in or enroll.
Our Call Center is Ready to Help
Our Call Center at (801) 566-4195 remains open and is handling calls as usual. Hours 9:00am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday.
ATMS / CO-OP Network / Cash Withdrawals
You can make deposits, check balances, and withdraw cash at one of our ATMs or at a participating CO-OP Network ATM or Branch. Cash withdrawals can be made up to $500 at ATMs and up to $3,000 per member per day at drive-up windows. Additional cash can be scheduled to order if needed.
As a reminder, scammers prey on panic and uncertainty. In addition to being health-conscious, be careful with your personal information. Never share personal information with those you don’t know or haven’t verified. For a list of potential scams and what to look out for, click here.