Official Debit Activation Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The drawing is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Jordan Federal Credit Union (Jordan Credit Union) are ineligible to win. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules.
2. HOW TO ENTER: One entry will automatically be made for Jordan Credit Union debit card activations from January 15, 2017 – March 30, 2017.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the drawing constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Jordan Credit Union, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner. Time is of the essence.
4. WINNER INFORMATION: The winner of the drawing will be notified by phone and/or email on or after the date of the drawing (3/31/17).
5. WINNING PRIZE: The prize for the winner will be a $500 VISA gift card.
6. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY By participating in the drawing, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Jordan Credit Union, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the drawing or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the drawing; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the drawing or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the drawing or receipt of any prize.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Utah. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Jordan Credit Union in connection with the drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the drawing constitutes winner’s consent to Jordan Credit Union’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. ODDS: Actual odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. The winner(s) will be drawn from a pool of eligible entrants and is subject to terms, conditions and judgments of the Sponsor, whose decision is final.
11. DRAWING: Winners will be randomly selected among all eligible entries. Drawings will be conducted under the direction of Jordan Credit Union, whose decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
Why wait? Click on the above link start the card activation process.